This introduction serves as a psychological preparation for a good start. Before engaging, you should know what you want and if you are motivated enough to get to the Truth. You are indeed able to recognize the Truth, to distinguish it, and to free it from falsehood.
A Differentiated Reality is what we perceive to be tangible differential things that forms our perception of Reality. Undifferentiated Reality treats all hidden things, as a homogeneous group. This publication has at its aim, to introduce you to the hidden Spiritual dimension that currently forms part of our Undifferentiated Reality, and open the way for you to grow this dimension into a Differentiated Reality. We will also see that what we currently view as absolute Reality, may in fact not even be part of this Reality at all. This should enable you to find liberation in your true understanding of the Grand Cosmic Scheme. This understanding, is vital for achieving your ultimate destiny.
Are you satisfied with your current situation or would you like to continue? Happy or unhappy because of your financial situation, your social standing, your culture, your philosophical conviction, a human love, etc. Do you feel like a failure? Why is there evil in the world? If so, where does the evil come from? Do you believe in the existence of a god? Is He material or Spirit? Why did God create? What is the link between him and us? Stonehenge. Machu Picchu. The Acropolis. The Pyramids at Giza. What drove ancient cultures to create these sites? Can math and science help you in your search? Is the Spirit silent or does He reveal Himself? What, then, of the many Spiritual paths that are now Undifferentiated, should we choose?
If you do not want to spiritualize your life, this publication is sadly not addressed to you. But if you are thirsty for the discovery of the Truth that goes further, then you must go all-out. Truth and happiness are inseparable. You will rise from the darkness to see the Light; you have all the tools necessary to break the chains of secularity, mediocrity, and banality.
One has to start from the following behaviors
if your search is expected to produce results:
* A Deep longing to know the Truth and defy banality. He who has no thirst cannot be given anything.
* Honesty: Whole and deliberate use of your will and the intelligence to weigh, discover and recognize the Truth and to turn to it even without reward and without reservations.
* Courage to gradually challenge the status que in our earthly knowledge. To unlearn false “facts “and to break old habits, even friendships, social ideas, and acquaintances because they slow the mental development and liberation of your soul.
* Understanding that there is only one, objective Truth. A concept and its opposite cannot both be true. Nor can one create his own subjective Truth. What does it matter to us whether the Sun goes around the earth, or the world goes around the Sun ? " It ought to matter very much indeed ; both statements cannot be true. This is a Differentiated Reality for us, Yet The same applies to God, although it currently forms part of an Undifferentiated Reality.
* Responsibility. Understand freedom of choice and bear the responsibility for it is a decision. The ability to accept this testifies to a trustworthy maturity.
* Do not be distracted by the worries of everyday life. The Spiritual way will introduce you to the Spiritual dimension and open the way for you to grow into this dimension in all freedom that you were given at inception.
The Three levels of your persona:
* The physical level affects the physical life: vitality, health, robustness, good reflexes, etc. In the nutritional division, one should cultivate the quality and quantity of the food to prevent overloading and Body filling, the cause of diseases. One should cultivate the vitality of the Body through movement and exercises: a healthy Body for a healthy mind.
* Our mental level affects the intellectual and sentient life of the Body and soul: the intellect embraces the realm of intelligence, the capacity for attention and concentration, the memory, the imagination, etc. The emotional life concerns love. The love of oneself and others that must be balanced. It is a cautious and selective companion - according to the moral qualities of our guiding principles as it supports our development as individuals.
* The Spiritual level moves the mind and holds the Spiritual life. This level guides our whole character. If we are well informed at this level, contentment will irradiate our whole being. That is why this level is the most important. It must be grasped firmly to give it the perfection of Truth. This is the goal of our search.
A perfect equilibrium must prevail between these three elements. To deal only with one plane and to neglect the other, disturbs our whole being. Any imbalance disturbs the human disposition. As a starting point, you have to be aware of the Order of these three levels. The most important is the Spiritual, then the psychological, and finally the physical plane. This, last part of our person, the Body, is certainly important too. It is the logical part of our persona that can obscure the rest of our being. Since the physical is visible and immediate, there is a risk that the rest will be covered, and that we struggle to find the other parts. The Body, however, should serve as a means to discover the two other indiscernible dimensions. They have a vital meaning which is much greater than the material. Therefore, we must strive to make a tool of discovery from the Body, the seat of Soul and Spirit; by disciplining it, coaching it, and guiding it from within, with Divine Wisdom acquired in the Divine Scriptures, by Divine Spiritual interpretation.
Are you ready, after you have thought about this introduction, to search through this wisdom? Is this pure curiosity, with the firm determination to discover yourself or to become a new Creation? You will be enriched and ripened, and so far, that you will not recognize the “old you” in you. If your heart says yes, then do not delay. Answer this call. If you are determined, you will discover the world of happiness in which many people no longer believe, for it is not of this world!